At Imagineer, we strive to always improve our client's experience using any of our products. This could not be more true for our fund marketing and investor relations platform, Clienteer.
We are very excited to share with you our latest release for Clienteer, which adds a whole host of new features and upgrades for both the Desktop and Web platforms. With this update, our development team strived to improve the already robust feature set available in Clienteer Web, adding many features that were previously available only in our Desktop platform.
Our Desktop application received several quality of life improvements and user experience upgrades. Our mobile app also received some love, of course, with several new features and improvements.
Check out the some of the most exciting improvements and features available in Clienteer right now!
- Notification Center - see all of your notifications at any time, from any screen in the platform, with the ability to edit, manage, and clear your notifications.
- Added Funds and Accounts to the Quick Search Feature - you can now use the Quick Search field at the top of the platform to search for Funds and Accounts
- Ability to save group e-mail templates - you can now create an group email and save it for future use and distribution
- Enhanced Contact Cards - added tabs for Funds, the ability to switch to a linked Opportunity Card right from the tab, as well as the ability to Link a Contact to any Account or Fund
- Single Email Tracking in the Outlook Add-In - you now have the ability to track a single email through our add-in, so you can track the open and read rates for single emails as well as group emails.
- Similar and Duplicate Contact Management inthe Outlook Add-In - easily manage duplicate contacts right from Outlook
- Easy Contact Information Parsing - automatically copy address and contact information into their appropriate fields
- Enhanced User Contact Fields - added and improved a host of contact fields for users
Clienteer Mobile App
- Enhanced Text Scanning - scan and copy text directly into a Note, Meeting, or Task
- Enhanced Notification Support - improved and expanded upon existing support for native notifications on Android and iOS
- O365 Import Functionality - new ability to import emails, contacts, and meetings from Office 365
- Support for Dark Mode
If you are looking to update your version of Clienteer Desktop, or if you want a full breakdown of the update, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Looking to implement Clienteer Desktop or looking to chat about Clienteer or WebVision, ? Fill out our contact form below, we would love to connect!